Money Back Guarantee
We do our best to deliver quality service and premium academic assistance to our customers. That’s why we never fail to exceed our customer’s expectations.
To ensure the quality of our service, we’d like to inform you that you have an inalienable right to request a refund in case of any problem with your order. The vast majority of our customers are completely satisfied with our services, but we do not exclude that refunds may happen. We want to highlight that we are always interested in regulating such situations and minimizing the number of dissatisfied clients.
If you want to request a refund, you should contact our support team. The average time for reviewing a single case is from 5 to 10 days. Here are the most common reasons for requesting a refund. Please, read it through.
- You think you were charged twice for one order. In such a case, you can always contact our customer support team. After reviewing your case, you will get your money back. It may take one or two days to get a refund.
- We failed to find the right professional for you. Actually, we have nearly three hundred professional writers, so you can be 99% sure that this situation won’t happen to you. Such situations are very rare, but when it comes to really complicated tasks, we may face some difficulties while selecting the appropriate writer for your assignment. Don’t worry, because you will be immediately informed about the problem. You will additionally receive a full refund.
- You received your paper after the deadline. In such a case, we need some time to define the reason of the delay. We won’t give a full, nor partial refund, if our client failed to provide us with detailed instructions on how we should perform the paper. Please note that it is very important to point out your expectations, clearly define the requirements, and double check your uploaded materials, which may be required for the successful completion of the task. Be sure that we will recalculate the price or give your money back if the fault is ours.
- For instance, our client ordered three hours delivery, but the order was delivered with a seventeen minute delay. In this case, we will recalculate the order as for an eight hour deadline and provide you with a partial refund. Sometimes we may ask our clients to extend the deadline of the order, but you can always be sure that we will inform you about this immediately.
- You received your revision after the fixed deadline. In such a case, we will give you a partial refund of up to 15% of an order. Our managers always carefully review every single case and offer optimal solutions.
- You think you have a reason to request the refund. If, for some reason, you are not satisfied with the order, you can always contact our support team and request the refund. Please keep in mind that you are able to request the refund only within 10 days after receiving your paper. Under almost any circumstances, we will not provide a refund after 10 days have passed from the date of delivery.